ARE YOU A COUNTERBALANCE DRIVER LOOKING FOR A TEMP TO PERM OR ONGOING STEADY ROLE?
DO YOU WANT TO WORK FOR ONE OF THE LEADING COMPANIES IN DERBY?
THEN WE HAVE THE ROLE FOR YOU....
WITH NEW INCREASED PAY RATES !
StaffCo Direct are actively recruiting a number of FLT Counterbalance drivers for one of our extremely well recognised clients based in Derby DE1 9TA to start ASAP.
This role is ongoing Temporary with Permanent opportunities for hardworking reliable individuals, some of our FLT's have been taken on full time.
We are looking for highly motivated, flexible FLT drivers who are able to take on the company’s ethos and assist us in the support of our client’s day to day operation.
- Working on a rotating shift pattern with 1 week AM shifts starting at 05:30 Monday to Friday then the following week PM shifts with 15:00 starts Monday to Friday
- The role will involve Loading and Unloading Trailers and supplying parts to the busy production line
- Movement of stock in the warehouse using FLT and Handball when required
- Decanting / Quality inspecting parts
- Adhering to site Health and Safety rules / procedures
- Ensuring deadlines are hit in a fast-paced environment
The role will require you to be well presented, polite, courteous and to represent the client and StaffCo to a high standard at all times.
What we offer:
- Hourly Rate:
£12.64 per hour + £1.53 per hour holiday pay for first 40 hours
Overtime over 40 hours per week £17.57 per hour + £2.12 per hour holiday pay
*All rates subject to rise upon completion of 12 weeks working on the contract.
What we are looking for:
- Valid accredited Counterbalance FLT Licence
- Access to own transport would be an advantage due to location
- Experience in the same or similar role
- Good level of English
- Good Timekeeping
Previous experience in a similar role would be advantageous upon application of this role.
StaffCo Direct is an equal opportunities employer. If you have any specific requirements or require assistance or reasonable adjustments to be made for you during the selection process due to disability or long-term health condition, we will do our best to assist you.
Apply online or call Staffco on 07925353647 for an immediate assessment/start