ARE YOU LOOKING FOR A PERMANENT ROLE OR ONGOING POSITION TO GIVE YOU SECURITY?
DO YOU LOVE SPEAKING TO PEOPLE AND BEING CUSTOMER FOCUSED?
WOULD YOU LIKE TO WORK AS PART OF A TEAM?
IF THE ANSWER IS YES THEN WE HAVE THE ROLE FOR YOU, WHY NOT BECOME A DRIVER AS PART OF ONE OF THE UK'S LEADING HOME DELIVERY SERVICE?
We are working onsite with one of the leading home delivery companies in the Enfield area and are recruiting for home delivery drivers who are able to take on the company’s ethos and assist us in the support of our client’s day to day operation.
Immediate starts and year round work
- The role will involve working as part of a 2 man home delivery team.
- This is a customer focused role not just a driving job, so excellent service skills are required.
- Ensuring deliveries are made in a timely manner and in good condition. Some deliveries can require assembly.
- Ensuring a smart, clean and tidy appearance at all times.
You will be responsible for making sure all delivery logs are signed and accounted for and the role will require you to be well presented, polite, courteous and to represent the client and StaffCo to a high standard at all times.
What we offer:
- Hourly Rate: £16 PAYE (£17.93 with holiday pay ) Mon to Sat
£20.80 PAYE (£23.31 with holiday pay) Sun
- Start times (Days): Around 06:00.
- Average shift length: 8 - 12hrs.
What we are looking for:
- Valid 7.5 Licence, held for over 1 year.
- Current and Valid CPC and DIGI TACHO.
- No more than 6 penalty points. (no IN DR or DD codes)
- Excellent level of English.
- Excellent knowledge of the UK road network.
- Good Timekeeping.
- Customer care focused.
- Well presented.
- Physically fit.
Previous experience in a similar role would be advantageous upon application of this role.
These are for immediate starts so apply today and 1 of our team will get back to you. Drop a text '7.5 Home Delivery weekend Worc' on 07739973867 and we will give you a call on 01905347873.