StaffCo Direct are actively recruiting a number of FLT drivers for one of our extremely well recognised clients based in Enfield
This role is ongoing Temporary with Permanent opportunities for hardworking reliable individuals.
We are looking for highly motivated, flexible FLT drivers who are able to take on the company’s ethos and assist us in the support of our client’s day to day operation.
- Shifts available
- am shift 07:00 to 15:00
- pm shift 15.00 to 23.00
- The role will involve Loading and Unloading Trailers and supplying parts to the busy production line
- Movement of stock in the warehouse using FLT(reach truck)D2+B2(9 metres)
- Adhering to site Health and Safety rules / procedures
- Ensuring deadlines are hit in a fast-paced environment
The role will require you to be well presented, polite, courteous and to represent the client and StaffCo to a high standard at all times.
What we offer:
- Hourly Rate:
£16.81 hol pay inclusive -Mon to Sat
£21.29 hol pay inclusive - sundays and bank holidays
What we are looking for:
- Valid accredited Reach FLT Licence
- Access to own transport would be an advantage due to location
- Experience in the same or similar role
- Good level of English
- Good Timekeeping
Previous experience in a similar role would be advantageous upon application of this role.
StaffCo Direct is an equal opportunities employer. If you have any specific requirements or require assistance or reasonable adjustments to be made for you during the selection process due to disability or long-term health condition, we will do our best to assist you.
Apply online or call Staffco on 07739973867 for an immediate assessment/start