Do you enjoy driving, being out and about, meeting and greeting people? Are you looking for an active job where no day is the same? Do you want to be part of an ambitious and growing company?
If you answered yes to the above questions, we have the perfect role for you! We are looking for a friendly, hardworking 7.5T LGV Driver to join our team .
- The role will involve working as part of a 2 man home delivery team.
- This is a customer focused role not just a driving job, so excellent service skills are required.
- Ensuring deliveries are made in a timely manner and in good condition. Some deliveries can require assembly.
- Ensuring a smart, clean and tidy appearance at all times.
You will be responsible for making sure all delivery logs are signed and accounted for and the role will require you to be well presented, polite, courteous and to represent the client and StaffCo to a high standard at all times.
What we offer:
- Hourly Rate: £14.50 PAYE (£16.25with holiday pay ) Mon to Fri
£15.50(£17.37 with holiday pay) Sat
£18.85 (£21.13 with holiday pay) Sun
- Start times (Days): Around 06:00.
- Average shift length: 8 - 12hrs.
What we are looking for:
- Valid 7.5 Licence, held for over 1 year.
- Current and Valid CPC and DIGI TACHO.
- No more than 6 penalty points. (no IN DR or DD codes)
- Excellent level of English.
- Excellent knowledge of the UK road network.
- Good Timekeeping.
- Customer care focused.
- Well presented.
- Physically fit.
Previous experience in a similar role would be advantageous upon application of this role.
These are for immediate starts so apply today and 1 of our team will get back to you.